Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions - Bed & Breakfast
We offer a warm and friendly welcome to all our guests and do everything possible to ensure you have an enjoyable stay with us - however we do have a few terms and conditions which apply to the B&B which are listed below.:
CHECK IN TIME FOR BED AND BREAKFAST BETWEEN 3.30PM TO 7.00PM
For a booking to be confirmed a £90.00 non-refundable cheque, cash or Bacs deposit is required.
(cheques made payable to Mrs. M. Thomas please)
The balance for the booking is payable on arrival by cheque, cash or it can be paid by Bacs payment before your arrival.
- if a cancellation is made within four weeks of arrival date we reserve the right to charge the full amount for the booking. To avoid these charges we suggest guests take out holiday insurance (we can provide details if required)
- rooms and the cottages are available from 3.30 pm on day of arrival unless you make other arrangements with Mary or Gary
- rooms and cottages to be vacated by 10.00 am on day of departure
- breakfast is served between 8.00 and 9.00 am - if you need an earlier breakfast please let us know the night before
- Bryn Awelon has a strict no smoking policy in the B&B and the cottages.
- packed lunches can be provided by prior arrangement
- no pets are allowed in the B&B
- no children under 10 years in the B&B
In the event that your given address is put into local or regional lockdown with a travel restriction covering your booking dates, or your booking has to be cancelled because any accommodation properties at Bryn Awelon are put under Government Restrictions and has to close and the period of closure covers your booking; we will transfer your booking dates to another date or give a refund of the amount you have paid.
For information purposes only - The refund guarantee ONLY covers local and national lockdowns. Covid is now a known risk with many holiday insurance companies now including it in their policies. We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. If you are going to have another holiday away within the year, for either a weekend, a week or several weeks, whether in the UK or abroad, consider an annual policy instead of single trip cover. You may already have travel insurance without knowing, as many bank accounts which charge a monthly fee have extra benefits such as travel insurance, but you would need to check any policy for Covid cover.
Term and condition added due to the Covid Pandemic. “Customer inability (or the inability of any, some or all of your intended party) or disinclination to travel to and stay at any accommodation properties at Bryn Awelon for any reason. This includes – but is not limited to – illness (including Covid), a requirement or recommendation to self-isolate or quarantine, shielding, a call to jury duty, military service, incarceration, change in personal or work circumstances, family emergencies, accident, injury, travel delays, vehicle breakdown, and delays with public transport. These remain at your risk and do not give rise to a right to cancel or to receive any refund unless we are able to re-let the property, other than according to our standard cancellation terms. You are strongly recommended to take out UK travel insurance to cover these eventualities. If you choose not to take out UK travel insurance, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.”