Booking Terms and Conditions - Bed & Breakfast
We offer a warm and friendly welcome to all our guests and do everything possible to ensure you have an enjoyable stay with us - however we do have a few terms and conditions which apply to the B&B which are lisited below.:
For a booking to be confirmed a £75.00 non-refundable cheque, cash or bacs deposit is required.
(cheques made payable to Mrs. M. Thomas please)
The balance for the booking is payable on arrival by cheque, cash or it can be paid by bacs payment before your arrival.
- if a cancellation is made within four weeks of arrival date we reserve the right to charge the full amount for the booking. To avoid these charges we suggest guests take out holiday insurance (we can provide details if required)
- rooms and the cottages are available from 3.30 pm on day of arrival unless you make other arrangements with Mary or Gary
- rooms and cottages to be vacated by 10.00 am on day of departure
- breakfast is served between 8.00 and 9.00 am - if you need an earlier breakfast please let us know the night before
- Bryn Awelon has a strict no smoking policy in the B&B and the cottages.
- packed lunches can be provided by prior arrangement
- no pets are allowed in the B&B
- no children under 10 years in the B&B